BMW's North American Vice President of Aftersales, Dan Creed, has been chosen to replace former marketing VP Jack Pitney, who passed away last month as the result of a tragic accident on his farm. Creed will pick up the reins of marketing as well as product planning and strategy for The Roundel in North America.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX