Delaware Governor Jack Markell gave business leaders a decidedly negative take on two possible futures for Fisker Automotive: bankruptcy or a negotiated settlement to pay off the $170 million it owes in federal loans at a reduced rate. Neither sounds very good for the governor of the state that brought Fisker into the former General Motors assembly plant in Wilmington in 2009. Markell gave the luxury extended range EV automaker a package of $21.5 million in state grants and loans to set up shop
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX