The goal of the plan is to have five million EVs on the roads by the end of 2020.
Remember JAC? It's the Chinese company so dedicated to cloning the Ford F-150 that it changed its logo to a blue oval in the grille. JAC is back with a new car for this month's Beijing Auto Show, this time showing off less consistent plagiarism and more pastiche with the Heyue SC coupe.
The Ford F-150 has just picked up a doppelganger in China. According to CarNewsChina, Jianghuai Auto Corporation has just unveiled its new 4R3 pickup, and sure enough, the vehicle looks to be a near carbon copy of America's best-selling truck. JAC reportedly wants to provide buyers in China, Africa and South America with a larger, inexpensive work vehicle. While the appearances of the Ford F-Series and 4R3 visuals differ ever so slightly, the similarities far outweigh the incongruities. Accordin
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX