The state of California is hoping that more cash for a particular San Bernardino County refueling station will mean more hydrogen production and thus more use from fuel-cell vehicle drivers. The California Energy Commission (CEC) is supplying a $3-million grant so the eight-year-old hydrogen refueling station at the Hyundai America Technical Center Inc. can be upgraded and opened to the public by October 2014 dispensing H2 made solely from renewable-energy resources. Along with $1.7 million fund
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX