In a roundtable with reporters at an event related to the Tokyo Motor Show, Tetsuo Iwamura, President and CEO of American Honda, told us that he's been surprised by the Crosstour crossover's slow sales:
Despite consistently slow sales, Honda has executed a slight facelift for the Ridgeline's 2012 model year and begun offering a new low-cost Sport model (pictured) to enhance appeal. But the unibody four-door pickup's sales have been lackluster since its 2006 model year debut, leading to widespread speculation that the Ridgeline would disappear from showrooms altogether. The rumormill eventually built up enough steam that American Honda's Truck Planner, Sage Marie, was compelled to take the unusu
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX