The Ram ProMaster (née Fiat Ducato) isn't the only Italian work van out there: Iveco has now been spotted testing a four-wheel-drive version of its Daily chassis cab in the snow.
Do you need a small bus to carry around 12 people and you'd rather it was all-electric? Naijing Iveco has one for you. The manufacturer starts with a previous-generation European-version of an Iveco Daily (the manufacturer is related to Fiat) and installs an electric powertrain. According to Gasgoo, the vans have a range of 220km (150 miles) using about 40 kWh of electric power. No word on the battery technology, though. The Iveco EVs are destined to run as official service buses and they are th
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!