The Ram ProMaster (née Fiat Ducato) isn't the only Italian work van out there: Iveco has now been spotted testing a four-wheel-drive version of its Daily chassis cab in the snow.
Do you need a small bus to carry around 12 people and you'd rather it was all-electric? Naijing Iveco has one for you. The manufacturer starts with a previous-generation European-version of an Iveco Daily (the manufacturer is related to Fiat) and installs an electric powertrain. According to Gasgoo, the vans have a range of 220km (150 miles) using about 40 kWh of electric power. No word on the battery technology, though. The Iveco EVs are destined to run as official service buses and they are th
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX