Back in 1992 artist John T. Young constructed a vehicle so futuristic, it would have to wait hundreds of years months for its practicality to become apparent. Now that the perils of the global warming apocalypse are seemingly upon us, the Phibian Car's time has come and it stands ready to save the highest eBay bidder and a friend from both the ravages of rising oceans and zombies. Yeah, you heard me, rising oceans.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!