Texting while driving is dangerous, and to ensure the safety of its motorists, New York has made it a primary offense for a driver to use a cell phone at all. The problem with a ban on texting while driving, though, is that it can be hard for police to enforce the law since most people text with the phone down by their lap.
It Can Wait
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX