The '60s were a great time for exotic cars. Italian coach builders were busily handcrafting beautiful sheetmetal and plopping whatever throaty drivetrain they could find behind the headlights. For Iso Grifo, that meant marrying lusty European lines with a tried and true Chevrolet small block. In our humble opinion, it's one of the best hybrid creations out there. It would seem the crew from Petrolicious agrees. They recently trained their lenses on the pride and joy of Hirman Bond's collection.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX