Click above to watch the video after the break
The Isle of Man hosts a classic and influential motorcycle time trial every year, and 2009 will mark the first year that an alternative class is held in conjunction with the main proceedings (see here for our initial recap). The TTX GP, as it's being called, is intended to focus awareness on green motorcycles, specifically those running on electrons or alternative fuels. Electric machinery is taking center stage for the event's inaugural running, but there are actually way more riders interested
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX