Right now, ten teams are encamped on the Isle of Man during this TT motorcycle racing season with the goal of proving the worth of the electric racing motorcycles they've brought with them. With all three qualifying sessions now complete, markers have now been laid down and the shape of the 2013 edition of the TT Zero is becoming clear. Much like last year, the race on Wednesday looks like it's down to a shootout between Michael Rutter on the thoroughly updated 2013 MotoCzysz E1pc (pictured at r
Isle On Man
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX