There's armor for protection, guns and rocket launchers for attack, and flat black paint for psychological warfare.
The Fiesta badge has been worn by small Fords the world over for more than 30 years, but it may not survive the arrival of the next-generation car according to reports. Apparently people inside Ford believe the new model is such a radical departure from the current model (shown above) that dropping the long-running moniker would be appropriate.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies