More electric car sales? Good. More stock sales? Bad. That's one theory behind BMW and its stock taking a hit of almost five percent earlier this week after the company forecast lower fourth-quarter earnings largely on its stepped-up investment in electric vehicles like its i3.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models