More electric car sales? Good. More stock sales? Bad. That's one theory behind BMW and its stock taking a hit of almost five percent earlier this week after the company forecast lower fourth-quarter earnings largely on its stepped-up investment in electric vehicles like its i3.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX