2009 Lexus SC430 Pebble Beach Edition – Click above for high-res image gallery
Lexus has been struggling like every other automaker in the US, but it's hoping to get some help at the showroom floor with the all-new RX450h and the new IS convertibles. With the IS C launch scheduled for late May and the RX450h in line for a mid-summer debut, Toyota's luxury arm has announced pricing to help keep interest strong.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX