Sometimes, it seems like the universe just loves creating a touch of irony. Take the case on July 10, when a single-engine, Beechcraft airplane crashed into building in Titusville, FL. By itself, there's nothing especially funny about that, but of all the structures to hit, the plane smashed into an auto shop called American Paint & Body Collision Center.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!