Regular AutoblogGreen readers who went to see Iron Man 2 this past weekend probably noticed an unexpected little cameo from one of the most flamboyant automotive CEOs around: Elon Musk.
Iron Man Movie
The first Iron Man movie, which came out in May, 2008, turned out to be a very supercar friendly affair. Among the vehicles in Tony Stark's multi-million dollar garage were a Saleen S7, a Shelby Cobra, a Tesla Roadster and an Audi R8. Stark even worked on a 1932 Ford Flathead roadster when he wasn't killing bad guys.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX