Getting Some Answers About This Often Confusing EV Program
Iron Man 3
The producers of Iron Man 3 undoubtedly have the No. 24 Audi RS5 DTM car driven by Adrien Tambay at last week's Hockenheim round to thank for the movie's record-breaking global opening. Not only was Tambay's car wrapped to be a high-speed billboard for the movie, the entire team dressed in Iron Man-themed race suits made by partner Alpinestars and wore themed helmets from Uvex. What other reason could there be?
Tony Stark, a.k.a. Iron Man, has been a pretty loyal R8 guy in the movies – there was a coupe in his garage in the original film, and he conspicuously rocked a V10 Spyder in the sequel. One notable dalliance with a prototype Acura NSX in The Avengers notwithstanding, Audi's supercar seems like Stark's go-to choice when he's not flying around, be-suited.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX