European tuner Irmscher is branching out from Opels and Cadillacs if its latest project is any indication. The German outfit is marketing a new minimalist line of Irmscher 7 roadsters that begins with potent and peaks with outrageous. The basic, Lotus 7-esque naturally-aspirated model turns out 150 hp -- a healthy number when the car only weighs 1,650 pounds. On top of that are three turbocharged models fitted with Opel's 2.0-liter four-cylinder with outputs ranging from 210 to 284 hp, with the
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX