A little over a month after Birmingham City University released its latest details of a home-kit version of its all-electric Westfield racer, an eight-minute video of the car making a very quiet run around a track has surfaced. It's all cockpit POV, though, sadly, and a bug or something hits the camera a little after half-way through.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!