A little over a month after Birmingham City University released its latest details of a home-kit version of its all-electric Westfield racer, an eight-minute video of the car making a very quiet run around a track has surfaced. It's all cockpit POV, though, sadly, and a bug or something hits the camera a little after half-way through.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX