A few short weeks ago we learned that Toyota is shrinking its overall plan for the Scion iQ EV down to an "extremely limited release." During its Future Mobility Seminar in Denver, CO this week, Toyota announced the small details for its diminutive electric vehicle (EV) program.
- Spy shots automakers don't want you to see
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Bargain-priced performance hatchbacks
- Why trucks matter so much in Texas
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!