Apple's iPad mini has not been on the market very long, but some aftermarket shops are already installing the tablet into a car. We saw this practice with the iPad and iPad 2, but the 7.9-inch version of the Apple product could be ideal for automotive integration.
Ipad In Car
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX