Click above for image gallery of the Ford iosis Max concept
Our friends over at World Car Fans procured a series of shots showing the next generation Fiesta undergoing testing, but this time it's sporting an extra set of doors. The five-door model, like its two-door sibling, will take cues from the Verve Concept that debuted last week in Frankfurt and gets an Iosis-inspired front end, complete with drawn-back headlamps and a steeply raked windscreen. The beltline moves northward in Florida-retiree style, terminating in an upswept D-pillar, while the roof
Last month at the Paris Auto Show, Ford unveiled the Iosis X crossover concept that drew significant influence from the Iosis model that debuted in Frankfurt last year. Ford is expected to release a new crossover into the European market and judging by these latest spy shots, development and testing of some form of the 'X' is well underway.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX