Some cloaked shots of the production version of Ford's newest cute ute have surfaced. First shown as the iosis-X concept in Paris, this C-segment crossover features that same "kinetic design language" we see in Ford of Europe's S-MAX and C-MAX, in a size that slots between the two. This small crossover would compete head-to-head with the Toyota RAV-4 and Honda CR-V, among others.
Last month at the Paris Auto Show, Ford unveiled the Iosis X crossover concept that drew significant influence from the Iosis model that debuted in Frankfurt last year. Ford is expected to release a new crossover into the European market and judging by these latest spy shots, development and testing of some form of the 'X' is well underway.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX