Apple unveiled its iOS in the Car operating system during the 2013 Worldwide Developers Conference last June. During the keynote, it showed off how iOS 7 could be adapted to work as an automotive infotainment system. Since then, Apple has been mum on the subject, but the first demo of the new OS has leaked out from developer Steven Troughton-Smith.
Ios In The Car
Apple confirmed that it is working with several automakers to bring the iOS experience into your car at its Worldwide Developers Conference, commonly known as WWDC, on Monday. The product will begin to show up in 2014 model year vehicles from Honda, Mercedes Benz, Nissan, Porsche, Chevy, Infiniti, Kia, Hyundai, Volvo, Jaguar and Acura.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX