Apple unveiled its iOS in the Car operating system during the 2013 Worldwide Developers Conference last June. During the keynote, it showed off how iOS 7 could be adapted to work as an automotive infotainment system. Since then, Apple has been mum on the subject, but the first demo of the new OS has leaked out from developer Steven Troughton-Smith.
Ios In The Car
- Michael Zak
- Jun 10, 2013
Apple confirmed that it is working with several automakers to bring the iOS experience into your car at its Worldwide Developers Conference, commonly known as WWDC, on Monday. The product will begin to show up in 2014 model year vehicles from Honda, Mercedes Benz, Nissan, Porsche, Chevy, Infiniti, Kia, Hyundai, Volvo, Jaguar and Acura.
- VW Atlas ticks all the boxes, but I just can't care
- 2018 Rolls-Royce Phantom revealed
- New Car Buying Guides
- Bollinger Motors' B1 electric sport utility truck
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Find and compare 2017 Models