What will they think of next? This is an app called Motor Recall, and if you're at all like us, it's pretty much the equivalent of any nighttime car ride as a kid - see a pair of headlights or taillights, pick out the make, model and if you're lucky/good, the year. Now, the clever folks at Case By Case Studios have turned that time-honored way of surviving a long drive into an app.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX