Aspid has finally gotten around to revealing the production version of the GT-21 Invictus. This funky-looking sports car delivers 450 horsepower to the rear wheels thanks to a BMW-sourced 4.4-liter V8 engine paired with a seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox or six-speed manual. That's a far cry from the supercharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder found in the Spanish company's first offering. Aspid says the GT-21 Invictus can lay waste to 60 mph from a standstill in under three seconds on its way to a top
Not everyone can compete in the Race of Champions. You have to be, you know, an actual champion of something. (That something being a professional racing series of some sort.) But us ordinary Joes can do the next best thing: pretend like we're champions while playing with our smartphones.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX