Hyundai helped a young girl send a message to her astronaut father who was orbiting Earth in the International Space Station. The stunt was completed thanks to 11 Genesis sedans driving in formation on a dry lakebed.
International Space Station
We knew this moment would come. Partly because Toyota told us it would back in July, but also because we've been watching too many sci-fi movies. The moment in question is when a robot would hold a conversation with a human in outer space. Which may not seem that cataclysmic, but we're here to point out that a) this is the first time it has ever happened, and b) it could mark the beginning of the apocalypse, wrought on us by robots from outer space.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX