The automotive sponsor of the International Olympic Committee for the past 22 years has been Daimler-Benz. No more, as Audi has just signed a four-year deal to be the official auto supplier to the folks who keep the torch alight and on the move. Audi will supply vehicles for the IOC's headquarters in Lausanne, Switzerland and the organization's international events.
International Olympic Committee
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX