The motor racing community in North America and around the world is mourning the passing of one of its most influential figures, John M. Bishop, co-founder of the International Motor Sports Association that has developed into the premier sanctioning body for sports car racing in North America.
International Motor Sports Association
After its first ever race at the Rolex 24 at Daytona, we can already tell that there should be plenty of excitement in the newly formed United SportsCar Racing series. Of the four competing classes, three of the winners came down to close last-lap performances, but perhaps none were as close – or controversial – as the GT Daytona (GTD) winner. Spoiler alert.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX