It's not getting any easier to be a Chrysler-Dodge-Jeep dealer. Last month, when Chrysler Financial asked banks and investors to renew their $30 billion line of credit, they came up about $6 billion short. To make matters worse, the investors forced the automaker to follow much tighter financial guidelines (including a requirement to get out of leasing). Now, the cash shortfall is forcing the financial division to significantly turn up the heat on their retailers. Over the next few months, the f
The possibility of a merger, or at least an alliance, between General Motors and Renault/Nissan has opened speculation to other combinations. Levin's opinion of a GM/Toyota combo, while improbable, may just be the wild card GM CEO Wagoner needs to ward off a more probable GM/Renault/Nissan three-way.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX