Jaguar has a whole raft of new products in the pipeline, from the long-awaited replacement for the XF mid-size sedan and a likely XJ-based replacement for the XK coupe and convertible to the production version of its C-X17 crossover concept. But arguably the most important will be the all-new XE, a compact sports sedan pointed squarely at the BMW 3 Series – a market segment which Jaguar last nipped at with the regrettable X-Type, one which it is now committed to tackling head on.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Integral Link Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!