The Insurance Institute for Highway Safety has named four more vehicles to its coveted Top Safety Pick list, which has grown to include 131 models. This time around, the 2013 Dodge Dart, Lexus ES, Hyundai Santa Fe and Subaru XV Crosstrek achieved top marks for crash safety in all applicable criteria tests. The IIHS has yet to start any large-scale tests of its new small overlap front crash test, so none of these models were subjected to this new category.
Insurance Institute For Highway Saffety
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX