If Volvo's recent spate of cool-looking concepts is any indication, the Swedish brand has some great new styling on the way. But it takes time for new vehicles to come to market. In the meantime, Volvo is livening up some of its interiors with an updated Inscription Package on the 2015 XC60 (pictured above) and S80 debuting at the 2014 New York Auto Show.
Volvo doesn't have a big presence at the LA Auto Show, but the Swedish automaker did manage to roll out a new special edition model for our edification. The C70 Inscription is a new trim limited to only 2,000 units worldwide. The Inscription will be available in the U.S. with Volvo's T5 five-cylinder turbo delivering 230 horsepower. Other markets will feature a pair of diesel offerings in 150-hp and 177-hp flavors.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX