Jaguar Land Rover might add two cylinders to the Ingenium modular engine family.
BMW M3 purists, rejoice. According to F30Post.com, BMW's North American boss, Ludwig Willisch, has confirmed that the next-generation M3 will be powered by an inline six-cylinder engine. That's right, the V8 is dead and the rumors of a possible V6 have officially been squashed.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX