Few cars stir up the rumormill quite like the next BMW M3. To that end, BMW fan-site BimmerPost was able to track down a source, apparently tied to the development of the next M3 (and M4), who divulged a few juicy bits on power, weight and timing.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Inline 6 Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!