What, we worry?
While most of us are aware that 43,000 Americans die each year in car crashes, it's shocking to hear that the unsuspected car door also causes a huge amount of widespread human carnage. According to a report released by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, nearly 150,000 people in the U.S. are injured every year by closing car doors. The absurdity doesn't stop there. An estimated 68,000 Americans are cut by a sharp piece of metal or an unfinished interior edge, and another 9,000 a
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX