The Japanese manga series Initial D might be as responsible for making drifting popular in the US as any other source. Even if you've never seen it, you're likely familiar with the black-and-white Toyota Corolla AE86 as the show's hero car.
Initial D Movie
- Jeremy Clarkson picks 10 Terrible Cars
- Mercedes-AMG GT goes topless for 2017
- Car Questions: Autoblog's new Q&A platform
- Emissions will kill us before we run out of oil
- How to go autonomous for under a grand
- Ride along with us in the new AutoblogVR app!