The automotive world is rapidly leaping into the next generation of infotainment systems. We already know that the CarPlay from Apple and Sync 3 from Ford based are on the way. Google showed off its future concept for Android Auto earlier this year and promised that it would be available by the end of 2014. That didn't happen, but the technology giant has put a tentative plan in place for its challenger in this crowded field.
1 / 1
1 / 1
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX