2010 Nissan GT-R – Click above for high-res image gallery
Any hope of a Nissan GT-R-powered flagship from Infiniti have been officially dashed. According to Brian Carolin, Nissan's Senior Veep of Sales and Marketing, "It's fair to say that there's nothing in the product plan for a flagship right now. It's just not a priority in today's climate."
Infiniti's aiming to make a big splash with its foray into the European market, but it's going to be an uphill battle against the continent's established native luxury brands. That's why the premium Nissan brand has teamed up with one of Europe's most renowned names in luxury products, Louis Vuitton, to produce a new concept car to be unveiled at the upcoming Geneva Motor Show.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX