Infiniti reveals the 2017 Q60 Coupe, with a six drive modes, a new suspension, and a brand new twin-turbo, 3.0-liter V6 putting out either 300 or 400 horsepower.
Infiniti Q60 Coupe
Until now, the Infiniti Q60 has been one of the brand's holdovers from its old naming scheme and previous design ethos, as a rebadged G37 Coupe. Those times are coming to an end though, because we are getting our first glimpse at a Detroit Auto Show-bound concept that previews the next-gen two-door.
Infiniti is preparing to roll out its hotly anticipated 2014 Q50, a car that not only ushers in a new alphanumeric naming strategy, it ostensibly replaces the G37 as the brand's bread-and-butter sport sedan. That will happen, but not in the short-term, as the G37 will continue to be manufactured and sold alongside the Q50, at least for the rest of this year.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX