UPDATE: Autoblog spoke with Infiniti spokesperson Nick Twork, who clarified some of the details originally outlined in this story. First, all current Q50 models without Direct Adaptive Steering use hydraulic power steering. The proposed new system would be adapted from the previous G37S, which used a variable-ratio hydraulic steering rack. This is the one that could potentially be used in the Q50S for the 2016 model year.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models
Infiniti Q50s Questions
There are no questions about this topic.Be the first to ask!