Earlier this week, Infiniti revealed the pricing for its two midsize crossovers, but now it has announced the pricing for its renamed bookend utility vehicles, the compact QX50 crossover and the fullsize QX80 SUV. Those looking for a smaller luxury crossover will be glad to learn that the 2014 QX50 now starts at $34,400* (a price drop of $2,500 compared to the 2013 EX), while pricing for the 2014 QX80 will remain the same as the 2013 QX56, starting at $61,350* (*prices do not include $995 for de
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX