The first example of a given model to roll of the production line is called "Job One," and the Infiniti is celebrating just that for its 2013 JX: A seven-seater crossover in Emerald Green – mated with its 265-horsepower, 3.5-liter V6 from Decherd, TN – has rolled off the production line. Infiniti expects numerous JXs behind it to be the second most popular model in the company's lineup, bested only by the G sedan, coupe and convertible range.
Infiniti Jx Pricing
The production version debuted just this week at the Los Angeles Auto Show, and the 2013 Infiniti JX35 doesn't go on sale until spring 2012, but that hasn't stopped Infiniti from putting up an online configurator for its new three-row crossover, or releasing a trio of new videos.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX