Infiniti seems to think the world needs another seven-passenger, three-row luxury crossover. And their answer is the JX, first shown this evening in concept form in Pebble Beach before the production model debuts at the LA Auto Show this fall and sales begin in the spring of 2012.
Infiniti Jx Concept
- Noah Joseph
- Jul 15, 2011
Infiniti is getting ready to unveil its latest crossover at Pebble Beach in August, and has just released a second teaser shot to give us a glimpse of what to expect.
- 2018 Mustang GT does 0-60 in under 4 seconds
- How dealers are price-gouging Dodge Demon
- New Car Buying Guides
- 2018 Honda Accord is sleeker, more efficient
- Mercedes X-Class pickup truck revealed
- Find and compare 2017 Models