The Infiniti Q30 Concept signaled the Japanese brand's clear intentions to join the growing global compact premium segment. Now, as evidenced by these images, we can see development of the brand's first compact hatchback is proceeding apace.
According to British auto mag Auto Express, Infiniti is in the midst of designing a new small car that would potentially go up against the BMW 1 Series, Audi A3 and Mercedes-Benz B-Class. Soon, we'll likely be adding a small hybrid hatchback to that mix from Lexus in the vein of the LF-Ch concept shown last month at the Frankfurt Motor Show.
- Our favorite reveals from the LA Auto Show
- You can probably get a great deal on a new Fiat
- 2016 Holiday Gift Guide
- Is it time to buy a Pontiac Aztek?
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Most and least efficient car companies