QX70 was the only application for the 5.0L, making it a tough sell in the boardroom.
The Infiniti FX, soon to be renamed QX70 thanks to the Japanese brand's convoluted naming scheme, is currently in the midst of its second-generation. And while we like the compact, sporty crossover's driving character a lot, it lacks the "utility" part of the CUV moniker. That lack of cabin space will be addressed in the future, though.
Kudos to Infiniti. With seemingly every special edition model being blinged-up and chrome frosted inside and out, you'd figure something called the Millionaire Edition would be the most ostentatious thing on four wheels. But Nissan's luxury division has taken an entirely more understated approach with the 2010 Infiniti FX Millionaire Edition.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX