When it comes to supercars, the sky is the proverbial limit. You can literally spend millions. And with vehicles like the Rolls-Royce Phantom, Bentley Mulsanne and Maybach, you can spend hundreds of thousands on a top-of-the-line luxury sedan, too. But when it comes to SUVs, prices seldom if ever breach the $100K mark fetched by the likes of the Range Rover Autobiography Ultimate and the Porsche Cayenne Turbo.
Infiniti Fx Sebastian Vettel Edition
- Noah Joseph
- Sep 1, 2011
When you're the reigning F1 world champion – and well on your way to a repeat performance – you should be able to get your hands on any car you want. And in Sebastian Vettel's case, that's the Infiniti FX.
- Great used cars for less than $10,000
- Owners say these cars aren't very good deals
- New Car Buying Guides
- Cheapest new automobiles in America
- Fastest-depreciating cars in the United States
- Find and compare 2017 Models