Infiniti selected Alfonso Albaisa as its executive design director in May of this year, and if the leaked image above is any indication, the man has been hard at work these last few months. Sent in an electric missive to us from the very heart of the Infiniti design shop, we can't say exactly who the source of this rendering is, but we do recognize Albaisa's signature in the bottom left corner.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX