It has taken 20 years, but Infiniti is throwing its dice down on the diesel table. Well, in Europe at least. The V9X engine, developed with Renault, is a 3.0-liter narrow-angle V6 with 234-horsepower and 405 foot-pounds. It will first be placed in the EX30d and FX30d models, then later will come the M, making its first appearance in Europe at all with the M30d and a petrol-powered model.
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX