Infiniti G Coupe Sketches – Click above for high-res image
Along with the impending refreshening of Nissan's modern-day Z, the internet has been abuzz for about a year with rumors of a new smaller and less expensive coupe based on the same platform. This rear-wheel-drive coupe would compete against the upcoming Toyota/Subaru sports coupe, which also are also to be driven by the rear wheels. What we haven't expected, though, is an Infiniti version of this 240SX revival. According to rumors, the Nissan version would get a small displacement four-banger wh
- Volvo shoots for self-drivers by 2021
- Jeep spends $1 billion on factories
- Find Parts & Accessories for your vehicle!
- Obama rolls out new EV plan
- Infiniti dealers ranked best, Tesla worst
- Compare Volvo XC90 and Lincoln MKX